4 Things All SCU Girls Should Have in Their Backpacks

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Us collegiettes lead busy lives, which means we need to have anything and everything at the ready in our backpacks. Check out a few of these essentials that will keep you lookin’ and feelin’ good when you’re on the go:

1. New York Color City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow & Primer

Having a good eyeshadow is key to pulling your look together, but often times it can fade throughout the day, tempting me to skip the shadow all together. New York Color makes putting on eyeshadow easy with this duo. Both the primer and the shadow come in easy-to-pack jumbo pencils, making it simple to throw on your makeup in a cinch!

2. TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray & Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam

Having a bad hair day can make everything seem like a downer. But fear no more; these sea salt products from TRESemmé will make you feel like you’re relaxing at the beach while taming your mane. The Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray has a lightweight formula to give hair a sexy, tousled texture for coveted beachy waves. The Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam is infused with Sea Kelp Extract and will create soft, natural movement for effortless, bouncy waves that are full of body and never stiff or sticky.

3. Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener

Finding a good tasting and healthy sweetener seems impossible these days. Zing™ is a victory for sugar substitute shoppers who want perfectly sweet products made with only real ingredients—nothing artificial. Its made from the stevia plant and has zero calories, making it a smart choice for any collegiette on the go.

4. MZ Wallace Chelsea Tote

Now that you have all of these essentials to put in your bag, its time we talk about the bag. If you haven’t heard of MZ Wallace, definitely keep them on your radar. Versatility is in the MZ Wallace DNA. Work, travel, gym, beach, shopping, and life. The brand aims to design bags that fulfill all that might happen in the day of the life of a modern woman. The Chelsea Tote is made of Bedford, a light, soft, and durable nylon made exclusively for MZ Wallace. The fabric is treated with a coating to make it water and stain resistant; it will not tear, rip or stain with normal use. The Chelsea Tote is the perfect everyday bag to get you around your campus. The leather handles have a drop long enough to fit comfortable over your shoulder, or you can use the detachable nylon cross-body strap for hands-free ease. It can fit all of your essentials including laptop, books, gym gear, or whatever!

Enjoy collegiates!

Natalie started as Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Santa Clara in the fall of 2014. She is a senior English major, and no, she doesn't want to be a teacher. If she has any free time, chances are you'll find her reading with a cup of tea at her side or lying in bed binge-watching Netflix. 
Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).