Meet Sheila Mulligan ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Sorry boys… this tall, long-legged sweetheart is taken but her outgoing and loveable personality makes her a great friend. Sheila is a family-orientated girl, a dedicated student, and brings a ‘good time’ everywhere she goes. Read more to hear about Sheila Mulligan!

Name: Sheila MulliganHometown: Ardmore, PAGraduation Year: 2015Major: Strategic CommunicationRelationship Status: Taken

HC: What do you look forward to most during the spring semester?SM: Nothing is better than Clay Avenue on a warm Saturday

HC: Who’s your MCM?SM: My dog. He has my whole heart. Coming in a close second is another campus cutie named Alex ;)

HC: If you could have one super power what would it be?SM: Teleportation for sure. I think it would be so cool to blink and be in another part of the world.

HC: What’s your favorite brand?SM: When I can afford it, J. Crew is my go to.

HC: What’s something people don’t know about you?SM: I still sleep with a stuffed animal. I’m 22.

HC: What are three things you cannot live without?SM: My family, good music and Chipotle Mexican Grill

HC: What’s your plan post graduation?SM: I plan to enjoy post graduation life by traveling and relaxing this summer! After that, I would love to move to the NYC area and start my career in the public relations industry.

HC: How would you describe your experience at Scranton in one word?SM: A privilege!

Megan was born in NYC and is the youngest of four. She moved to a small town, Glen Rock, NJ shortly after her arrival. She graduated from The University of Scranton in May of 2015 with a BA in strategic communication. At the University, Megan was a member of the women's soccer team and a writer and feature story editor for HC Scranton. Megan is very active and takes on all sorts of fitness classes. Megan enjoys being surrounded by friends and family and going to her lake house on Brant Lake in the Adirondacks during the summer (ignore Blair Waldorf... the Adirondacks is a BEAUTIFUL place to vacation!)
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_