Meet Nicholas Tallo ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Nicholas Tallo is one of the most funny, sweet and considerate guys on this campus. He has high aspirations of following in his fathers footsteps by serving our country, and he can always be spotted in his favorite camouflage shorts. From his go to pick up line to his favorite song Tallo will always keep you guessing. Read on to learn more about this week’s campus cutie!

Name: Nicholas TalloNickname: TalloYear: 2015Major: Criminal JusticeHometown: Wethersfield, ConnecticutRelationship Status: Single

HC: What is your favorite memory at Scranton?NT: When we beat one of the top ten hockey teams in the nation, URI.

HC: What is your go to pick up line?NT: “If we were in an elevator and you farted I would take the blame for it”

HC: If you had to choose one quote that you live by what would it be?  NT: “Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing moderation is for cowards”

HC: What is your favorite item of clothing?NT: My camouflage Under Armour shorts

HC: If you could put on one song right now what would it be?NT: It would definitely be Showstopper by Danity Kane

HC: Where is your favorite place to be in Scranton?NT: 420 Taylor… Place is legendary

HC: Who is your favorite professor at the University?NT: Father Daniel Sweeney, S.J.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?NT: Eyes, athletic, trustworthy and fun….. Not into drama queens

HC: What are your plans for after graduation?NT: Become an officer in the United States Marine Corps

HC: Who is the most influential person in your life?NT: My dad, he is a lieutenant colonel in the army and he has been my inspiration every step of the way.

HC: What is one thing most people don’t know about you?NT: Brad Pitt from Troy is my man crush

Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_