Meet Casey Fitzgerald ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

You can find this Long Island cutie roaming the hills in his signature bandana and a huge smile on his face.  Casey Fitz might just be the coolest kid on campus with the biggest heart.  And trust me, he knows how to make a mean coffee (; Keep reading to find out more about this campus heartthrob!

Name: Casey FitzgeraldNick Name(s): Fitz, Fitzer FireHometown: Malverne, New YorkYear: 2016Major: Criminal JusticeRelationship Status: Single, mingling…

HC:  Favorite activity to take part in during the summer?CF: During the summer I like going to the beach and traveling.

HC: If you had to live off of one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?CF: Cereal, preferably Captain Crunch

HC: Pick one: Oscars DJ or Dunkin Donuts ManagerCF: Free coffee is beast, but Oscars DJ is most fun

HC: Tell me one thing people don’t know about you…CF: I have 8 siblings, 4 boys 4 girls

HC: What’s been your favorite day at Scranton so far?CF: The day drink my sophomore year on Clay when the lady drove the wrong way

HC: Celeb crush?CF: Taylor Swift, I would definitely shake it off with her

HC: Bandanas or sunglasses?CF: Pfhhh, Bandanas

HC: What would your ideal date be?CF: A nice dinner in the Crystal Palace at Disney World

HC: What do you look for in a gal?CF: Nice personality and someone who laughs at my jokes

HC: Blondes or Brunettes?CF: Both are very nice hair colors…

HC: What are your feelings on becoming a senior?CF:I am very scared, I do not wanna leave

HC: Who has been the biggest role model in your life?CF: My brother, been following in his footsteps till this day

Julia Troost is a born and raised New Yorker, which comes as no shock once you hear her accent. She is a current senior at the University of Scranton majoring in Occupational Therapy with a minor in Psychology. Having a love for writing and fashion from a young age, HerScranton allows Julia to take a break from the sciences and embody her inner Carrie Bradshaw (circa late 2004). You’ll never see her without a smile on her face or yelling at people to “be optimistic!” Julia looks forward to completing her clinicals at prestigious NYC hospitals, and ultimately working with war veterans.
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_