This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

Reaching the age of 25, for most of us, is the year where we need to get some things sorted out. But not like those crazy things like buying a house or finding THE ONE. This is more personal and thoughtful that you never know you needed! Below are a list of 5 important stuff we need to have well, almost, figured out!

1. Find your signature scent

This one is self-explanatory but maybe the hardest one on the list! Having a perfume you wear all the time, everyday makes you notable in which people will remember you. There are highly good brands out there you can try, for something that will endure a while (as long as you wish) you can move towards the ethereal like Chanel, Chloè and Dior.

1. Have one author you are obsessed with

Having one author that you read all the time help you develop a mindset which is very important to keep throughout the course of life and experiences. Look for beautiful words, stories or poetry that speak out to you and pair with the way you live.

1. Identify your aura/aesthetic

Having an aura and an aesthetic are factors of personal style which can also be reflected by your taste and decoration. Having an ideal to stick to helps develop a persona that is memorable to you and others.

1. Discover hobbies/sports you genuinely enjoy!

If it’s either a hobby or a sport we all need to have something we can unwind to! For me it’s running and reading but for others it can be yoga or even drawing. This will make you get detached of things and add more dedication to yourself.

1. Have a ritual and routine

If you have followed all my articles, my first one was about having a routine which a ritual comes included on this. You can go ahead and read it but to summarize it, this means waking up and having something to do that motivates you to get stuff done and priorities straight. It will make you aware of time management, more organized and relaxed with all the daily tasks.

High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World