Things I love from Amazon’s Interesting Finds

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

I am constantly browsing Amazon’s “Interesting Finds” for unique, funny, or just darn cute items that allow me to express my style in all ways, shapes, and forms. Here are some items that I just love:

The Umbra Casa Tissue Box

In January of 2017, I bought this adorable house-shaped tissue box cover in Surf Blue to add a touch of color and uniqueness to my dorm room. The tissues come out through the chimney of the “house” to make it look like a cloud of smoke. It comes in two colors: Surf Blue and White.

Michael Scott’s Funny Motivational Poster by Get Motivation

Maybe it’s because I’m a die-hard fan of “The Office” or maybe it’s because I can never pass up a “That’s what she said” joke, but I ordered this poster the second I saw it. It will be proudly displayed on my wall forever.

Northpoint GM8282 Lightbox

This is an adorable lightbox that comes with 109 characters to allow you to display whatever you’d like to say. It’s a great addition to a dorm room, whether you use it as a light or just as a decoration. If I owned this, I would put up a different pun every day. My roommate would be annoyed (because she would grow tired of constantly laughing at my hilarious puns), but it would be worth it.

The Original “Starry Night” Collapsible Umbrella by the Museum of Modern Art

This umbrella would turn your rainy days into starry nights, but it might put a dent in your bank account at $43.70.

The Multi-color Eames Style Armchai

I think that this chair is a piece of patchwork art. To be honest, if I owned this chair I probably would not even sit in it because I’d be too busy showing it off to everyone I know.

The Fred Slow Brew Sloth Tea Infuser

You don’t even have to like tea to want this infuser. I mean just look at that cute little face. Sloths might be slow, but they take up a place in your heart very quickly.

Cartoon Hedgehog Winter Cotton Gloves by YouZI

They are gloves that look like hedgehogs. Do I need to say anything else?

Pittsburgh native, coffee lover, reading enthusiust