This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

1. IT 

Click here to watch the TRAILER.

The new remake of IT has been so popular. It’s about a group of kids that must take down the terrifying taunting clown. Be prepared for pop ups of Pennywise and gory scenes. If you haven’t had the chance to watch IT, go on $5 Tuesdays at the Rave Cinemas here in Davenport. Otherwise, you can show your student ID for a discount and tickets cost around $7 any other night.

2. Better Watch Out 

Click here to watch the TRAILER.  

I’m sure you haven’t heard of this movie yet. This movie is about a babysitter who has to defend herself including a 12 year old young boy when unwelcome intruders arrive. Don’t be too worried, this movie is a great comedy horror film but more of a thriller. You won’t believe the plot twist and how the movie ends. Not to mention, this movie takes place during Christmas time!

3. Train To Busan 

Click here to watch the TRAILER.

This really isn’t a horror movie unless you’re afraid of zombies. Train To Busan is about a man, his daughter, and other passengers being trapped on a train when a zombie outbreak occurs. It is Korean film that you can find on Netflix but be sure to have the subtitles on. This movie will have you jump and scream.

4. Happy Death Day 

Click here to watch the TRAILER. 

GO SHAWTY, IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY! Happy Death Day will be out in theaters October 13th. It’s about a college girl who wakes up on her birthday, experiencing several events throughout the day. Later in the night she is attacked by a masked killer. The next morning, she wakes up to the same routine, finding out that she is living her day over and over. Find out who the killer is and why this is happening to her. What better way to spend your Friday night!

Photos: IT, Better Watch Out, Train to Busan, and Happy Death Day 

Major: Marketing // Minor: PR  Fashion, food and Instagram.  Follow-up with my articles to learn more about me and Her Campus at SAU. #GoBees 
Her Campus at SAU