How to Dress Like Your Favorite Disney Princesses

Posted -

princesses
When we were little we had some great fashion trends: scrunchies, neon leggings and all of those fantastic Disney princess outfits.

As we got older we had to say to goodbye to most of our stylish clothing. But, let’s be honest, we all secretly wish we could still dress just like our favorite Disney characters every once and a while. Here’s our chance.

Check out these modern outfits you can put together, while still looking like your favorite Disney princesses!  Dreams do come true.

Pages

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Mary is a senior at St. Ambrose University majoring in English and journalism. She is originally from Naperville, IL and hopes to one day be back in Chicago. In the past Mary has interned for Sourcebooks, a publishing company in Naperville, and this past year she studied abroad in London and interned at Parliament. She hopes to one day be an editor in publishing at a magazine or at a publishing group like Penguin. Besides being the founding editor of Her Campus St. Ambrose, Mary is also a writing tutor at St. Ambrose. In her free time, she loves to travel, hang out with family and friends, and shop a little bit too much at Gap and J. Crew!