Happy Holidays from Hannah!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

This blog deadline snuck up on me.  Just like many things sneak up on me in the real world. And with many of our Bees graduating this weekend I just wanted to share some insight I hope everyone takes to heart!

Graduation: phase one of your life is over. Treat phase two well and it will reward you.

Hope: Have hope in everything you do each day–without it you’re more destined to fail.

Faith: Whatever your beliefs are, hold onto them and don’t let others influence you against your beliefs. If you believe in God, put everything in his hands because he knows what he is doing.

Love: Listen to your heart, don’t fight emotions. When you find your true love, you’ll know, and it’s worth the wait.

Service: I hope Ambrose taught you that serving others makes the world a better place to be. It also makes you a better person.

Remember everything happens for a reason. Good luck as you move on in life and know you’ll always have a family bond through your Ambrose years.

And for those readers who aren’t graduating ENJOY BREAK, ENJOY YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY BACK HOME…. you’ll be bored by day two and miss your Ambrose groupies, but don’t fight the not having homework aspect!

As my favorite poet, Dr Seuss once said “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened”

Bless you all, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

With love,

Hannah

A lover, dreamer and overachiver. 
Mary is a senior at St. Ambrose University majoring in English and journalism. She is originally from Naperville, IL and hopes to one day be back in Chicago. In the past Mary has interned for Sourcebooks, a publishing company in Naperville, and this past year she studied abroad in London and interned at Parliament. She hopes to one day be an editor in publishing at a magazine or at a publishing group like Penguin. Besides being the founding editor of Her Campus St. Ambrose, Mary is also a writing tutor at St. Ambrose. In her free time, she loves to travel, hang out with family and friends, and shop a little bit too much at Gap and J. Crew!