Campus Celeb: Anne Louche

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Meet Anne Louche, this week’s campus celebrity. Although Anne isn’t an Ambrose student, she’s on campus just as much as any full-time collegiate. Just head up to KALA Radio in Galvin, Monday through Friday and you’re bound to run into her.

Dying to know more about this old soul with a love for traveling? Check out her answers below. Oh, and did I mention she’s from Belgium — how cool is that?

Name: Anne Louche

Hometown: Mont-Saint-Guibert, somewhere in Belgium

Why you’re at SAU: I’m an intern at KALA; I wanted to go abroad to do my internship…so here I am.

Relationship Status: Taken

Favorite Color: Gray

Favorite Meal: Spaghetti Carbonara

Favorite Movie: The Duff

Favorite Midnight Snack: Belgian chocolate

Favorite Artist/Band: Lukas Graham

3 Words that Describe You: Crazy Cat Lady

Something that Most People Don’t Know about You: My friends call me Mom… Or Grandma

Guilty Pleasure: Fooooood! And coffee.

Hobbies: I like running and walking… or stay in bed watching TV

If you could pack your bags and go anywhere, you would… go home for a weekend or go back to Lapland; there are the most beautiful landscapes over there!

Dream Career: I don’t really know… but I want to do something that makes me happy.

Favorite Place in the QCA: My host family’s home, it’s like my second home now!

Favorite Place to Eat: Anywhere with good burgers!

Best thing to do for a girls night: Slumber Party! I know it could sound childish but with a good bottle of wine, great food, and your best friends it’s just perfect! No need for make-up and you can dance the night away in your PJ’s. Plus, nobody needs to drive home after, so you can drink as much as you want. ;-)

Favorite part about being in Iowa: The people I met since I got here! And the weather…I can’t wait for colder days and snow.

All photos were provided by Anne.

I'm Amanda, a junior PR major at St. Ambrose. I enjoy long walks on the beach and queso.
Her Campus at SAU