10 Quotes to Get You Through the Next Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

One month from today there will most likely be snow on the ground. One month from today Christman music will be playing nonstop, and ABC Family will be in the middle of showing holiday favorites.

One month from today will bring the start of finals week for St. Ambrose University students.

In case that caused shock and panic, we’ve put together a list of quotes to help fellow Bees get through the next mpnth of classes so they can enjoy their Christmas break.

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” Thomas Edison

“Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them.” Unknown

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill

“The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will to prepare.” Bobby Knight

“If stress burned calories, I’d be a supermodel.” Unknown

“In times of great stress or adverstiy, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” Lee Lacocca

“Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.” Valerie Bertinelli

“Remember that stress doesn’t come from what’s going on in your life. It comes from your thoughts about what’s going on in your life.” Andrew Bernstein

“Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are.”

“Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.”

Whether you find meaning in any of these or we just stressed you out even more, we are confident that all of our Bees will make it through this next month! We believe in you and know you will make it. We might suggest taking that last quote to heart just to help you get through it.

Photo courtesy of hercampus.com