The 10 Commandments of Last Blast Attire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

I know it’s early, but we’re all thinking about the same thing.

LAST BLAST.

And I was going to write this article on Last Blast fashion, but let’s face it—Last Blast isn’t about the fashion.

Sure, there are really cool t-shirts that you can buy, and there are a few ways to look *~CuTe~* 4 PiCs in the morning (some above—you get the gist), but as the day goes on it’s less about how good you look and more about how good you feel in what you’re wearing.

And because of that, here are the

10 Commandments of Last Blast Attire

1. Thou be must be comfortable.

If your shorts are too tight, that’s gonna be bad. If your bra keeps falling down, that’s gonna be worse. Do what feels right, ladies.

2. Thou shalt not wear heels.

OF ANY KIND.

3. Thou shalt always wear a purse/fannypack that remains attached to the body.

Do not use a wristlet, you will set it down and lose it and it will have your keys and debit card in it and you will cry. Crossbodies are your BFF. And YES, fannypacks are totally acceptable today—in fact, I encourage them.

4. Remember that thou shalt get spilled on.

Don’t wear the $200 white jeans or your brand new cream sweater. Embrace the fact that your t-shirt may be tye-dye at the end of the day, and that’s okay.

5. Thou shalt check the weather app in the morning.

Nobody likes to sweat/freeze their buns off when they’re trying to do Hillary Duff karaoke have fun. Dress accordingly.

6. Thou shalt always go with thy first instinct.

If you think you should curl your hair, do it. Don’t change your mind, don’t second guess yourself. Don’t go back and try to straighten over the curls. It looks weird—take it from someone with experience.

7. Thou shalt have sunglasses on hand.

Even if it isn’t sunny. Trust me, you’ll want them.

8. Thou shalt use thy most protective phone case.

Fist pumping, picture taking, and flying liquids.

9. Thou shalt not bring unnecessary layers.

(Slightly contradictory to commandment 5). You will lose them.

10. Thou shalt OWN THY LAST BLAST OUTFIT.

And remember, you could wear a brown potato sack and NO ONE WOULD CARE. As long as you have fun and feel good, you ain’t got no worries. 

I'm Maddi(son). I like to talk, laugh, and eat cake and peanut butter in copious amounts. Call me maybe. 
Her Campus at SAU