Spotted! Campus Cutie: Monti!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

NAME

Monti Rossetti

YEAR

Junior

AGE

22 

ETHNICITY:

Latino

MAJOR

Broadcast and Electronic Communications; Emphasis in Video Production

HOMETOWN

San Francisco, CA

RELATIONSHIP STATUS?

Single

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Pretty positive. I have a big familiy, and I grew up with a Latino background, so I’m really family oriented. I’m pretty responsible–haha–and music is really important too. 

HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING CAMPUS CUTIE?

Uh… Never thought I’d do this. Haha! I’m still wondering if this is a prank, haha! I’m honored though. :)

WHAT THINGS DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE IN A GIRL?

Um.. for sure the face. She has to have a cute face.

Personality, being open-minded, sense of humor, knows what’s going on in the world.

Nice hair, haha.

BIGGEST PET PEEVE?

Always being on the phone like way too much; especially eating while on the phone. It’s like “Am I boring you?” kind of thing. And that is just with anybody.

BEST QUALITY A GIRL CAN HAVE?

Cute face, haha.

BRUNETTE, BLONDE OR NO PREFERENCE?

No preference, if the hair comes with a pretty face it doesn’t matter, haha!

WHAT CATCHES YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT A GIRL?

Cute face.

FAVORITE WEATHER?

Sunny, for sure.

IDEAL FIRST DATE?

Museum, for sure. Or just a setting where you can talk, you know? Conversation is a big deal. So whatever atmosphere, I really want to get to know that person.

IDEAL PLACE TO TRAVEL OR LIVE IN?

Phillipines. I saw a lot of incredible things done there. I want to go to Floerence. That’s where my family is from originally. I like the Bay, but if I have to move for my field–Los angeles

USUAL SPOT YOU HANG OUT AT ON CAMPUS OR OFF CAMPUS?

Sutro Baths. It’s a cool, nice place.

It’s cool to be a tourist in my own city sometimes [San Francisco].

FUN ROUND! WOULD YOU RATHER…

SLEEP IN YOUR PARENTS BED EVERY NIGHT OR WEEP EVERY TIME SOMEONE TELLS A JOKE IN FRONT OF YOU?

Haha. Ahhh, weeping everytime. Haha!

BE LOST IN THE WOODS AT NIGHT OR  STUCK IN A HAUNTED HOUSE AT NIGHT?

Lost in the woods. I feel like haunted houses are too confinding. And I like the mist of the woods.

NEVER TOUCH A COMPUTER AGAIN OR NEVER TOUCH THE OPPOSITE SEX AGAIN?

Never touch a computer again. Haha!

HAVE A COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTER YOU OR HAVE A SPORTS STADIUM NAMED AFTER YOU?

Sports Stadium

HAVE IT ALWAYS BE DAY OR HAVE IT ALWAYS BE NIGHT?

Day. I like the daylight.

BE INVINCIBLE OR BE INVISIBLE?

Invincible. Being is invisible is sad. Haha.

Sade Browne

San Francisco

Sade Browne is majoring in Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts. She is a very enthusiastic and down-to-earth person. She is a fan of fashion, music, food, and reading. She loves getting to know people and has a curious mind to find things out that interest her.