Her Campus Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Her Campus San Francisco was thrilled to receive their Back to School Survival Kit in the mail this week! It was packed with awesome Her Campus swag (sunglasses, stickers, a Her Campus ‘Have Fun, Stay Young’ backpack, and a Her Campus official clipboard), Luna Bars, Neuro Sonic, and Poppin notebooks and pens! We are excited to giveaway some of this awesome survival kit at our Launch Party on October 18th! 

Jordan Hunter

San Francisco

Jordan Hunter is a junior at San Francisco State University where she is majoring in Journalism and still deciding on her minor. Aside from being the new Campus Correspondent of Her Campus San Francisco, working at Bath and Body Works, and attempting to find time to sleep, she likes to laugh at her own jokes, drink an unhealthy amount of coffee, and pretend she is Carrie Bradshaw. A San Diego native, she also loves the outdoors and sunshine, which is unfortunate because of the San Francisco year-round fog. You can find out more about her and all her adventures on Twitter at @jo_mi_hu. 
Nena Farrell

San Francisco

Nena Farrell is a senior journalism student at SFSU who masters in copy editing, career writing and celeb articles. An avid tea drinker and religious studies minor, she hopes to take her numerous journalism internships and experiences as a newspaper copy editor and Campus Correspondent to move forward into the world of editing and public relations. She's a native Californian who's lived from Sonoma to San Francisco — with a few years in Hawaii to boot! Follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @thenenja, and check out her blog for more of her work at thenenja.com