Campus Cutie Alert! Introducing: Victoria Schmid!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Name: Victoria

Age: 21

Major: Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts

Emphasis: Broadcast Journalism and Television Production

Where are you from? Melbourne, Australia

What would be your dream job?

Travel Writer! Getting paid to travel the world and write about my experiences is definitely my dream job.

If you could visit one place in the world, what would that place be?

That’s a tough question because I love to travel! I would say Africa, to go on a safari. Other places I’d love to visit are Greece, Canada, and Japan.

Favorite color:

Blue

Vanilla or chocolate:

Always chocolate!

Favorite book: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

Do you have a celebrity crush?

Zayn Malik, forever and always!

Favorite spot on campus:

The the roof of the Cesar Chavez Center

Where is your favorite hang out spot in S.F.?

I have a lot of favorite places in SF, but I think the Embarcadero and Ferry Building. I love to sit in the Starbucks and write, and I love walking by the Bay.

What do you do on your off time?

I love to go hiking or sightseeing around the Bay Area. I usually explore San Francisco, but lately I’ve been hiking in Oakland too.

Relationship Status:

Single

Describe the perfect date.

My top two perfect dates (I can’t decide on one) would be going to zoo, or going ice skating. They’re both fun and a good way to get to know someone.

Describe yourself in three words.

Friendly, Honest, Outgoing

My name is Cynthia Obregon De Anda, and I am a student at San Francisco State University. I am majoring in Broadcasting and Electronics Communications, and am aspiring to be a news anchor and music video director. I have a passion for getting to know people and listening their stories, which inpires me to tell my stories!