This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

It was absolutely energizing when I sat down with Sade (SHA-DAY) Browne who is a total doll. Get inspired by her amzing projects and life goals!

Hometown?

– Antioch, CA

Major?

– Broadcast and Electronic Communications

What organizations are you a part of?

– I’m the External affairs officer for College Students of Broadcasting where I’m in charge of finding professionals/talent.

– I am also the Social Media Director for National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

– And I am a member of Her Campus San Francisco as well as Fashion Network Association .

Any jobs? (On top of your already impressive load) 

-Yes! I am the DJ/Co-Host and producer for the Radio station here on campus.

-As well as being the Advertising Assistant/Circulation Coordinator  for Golden Gate Express (GGE)

What about hobbies?

Singing! Being involved in fashion! And reading 800 page Sci-Fy/Fiction books because the more pages you have the longer the story is.

How do you manage your time with so many activities?

– It’s all about scheduling for me. I use my cell phone’s calendar to keep tract of what has to be done. 

– Also for each activity I give myself at least one hour to be involved.

– As for writing things down on a planner, I rather use a whiteboard where I make a daily check list.

What do you aspire to become?

– A Broadcast Journalist/ Producer.

– Music Journalist

– I also want to be on E news, be at awards shows, be part of red carpets and create a T.V. show!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

– I see myself doing many projects in  the entertainment industry.

– Traveling

– Living in a beautiful house in London because I love it!

– I also see myself attending many fashion shows.

Who is your role model?

– My mom definitely.

Who inspires you?

– Juliana Rancic and Ryan Seacrest!

Have you done any projects that you are really proud of?

– I did a sound design project where you strip a video from its audio and make up a new one.

– The radio show! It is my baby!

– Doing several modeling projects here and there. 

– And interviewing an up coming artist for Her Campus.

Any advice? 

-NETWORK! Its very important to meet new people.

– Be able to manage your time

– Be NICE! Be down to earth and don’t be envious. Be genuinely happy for peoples good fortune.

– Overall my motto is “DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO” 

It is obvious that this amazing girl is doing what she has to do to succeed. Let this be a reminder that we are all capable of doing many things, we just have to manage our hectic schedules. 

Jessica Romero

San Francisco

Hey Ladies! My Name is Jessica Romero (: I love the beach, the outdoors, sunsets and clothes! ♥ My intended major is ADM and minor in Journalism. Follow your dreams and empower others to pursue theirs!