Campus Cutie: Anna Perry

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Balancing being a resident advisor AND a nursing major may seem impossible, but sophomore Anna Perry somehow manages to make it all look easy!

Name: Anna Perry

Year: Sophomore

Major: Nursing

Dorm: Le Mans

Favorite thing about being an RA: I love being able to be there for my residents and the way that they respond to the help always makes me feel incredibly happy! Also S/O to Le Mans Staff 2016-2017, they are an incredible blessing.

Favorite thing about nursing: I really enjoy anything that is hands on and knowing that one day I may be able to use what I have learned to save a life. 

Advice to Belles who are considering a nursing major: Nursing is not easy, but it is worth it! Always make sure you are giving yourself enough time to study and prepare for your next class. Time management is huge!

Favorite place to eat on Eddy Street: I love Brothers & Chipotle!

Celeb Crush: Jake Butt (Tight End for University of Michigan Football and moving on to the NFL)

Dream Vacation: I would really love to vacation somewhere in Australia! 

Colleen Zewe

Saint Mary's '18

I love fall, holidays, PSLs and forcing my dog to take pictures with me for Snapchat.
Claire Condon

Saint Mary's

I think in Instagram captions.