73 Questions with Allie Ward

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

I followed Allie as she put up Hamilton themed bulletin boards in her section in Holy Cross (Go 3T!) and decided to ask her 73 questions a la Vogue***

(***Disclaimer: Allie and the author are best friends, so excuse the author if she puts her two cents in on a few answers if she feels the need. Spoiler alert: She does.)

1. Favorite spot on campus? My Room
  2. Favorite SMC professor? Professor Rohr
  3. Best class you’ve taken and why? Intro to GWS because it was eye opening and opened a door to a passion I didn’t have before
  4. Favorite place you’ve lived on campus so far? Regina North
  5. What’s your favorite old school jam? No scrubs
  6. What’s your favorite thing to do when you have free time? Play sims
  7. You’re a new crayon in the crayon box, what color would you be and why? Champagne, because Jaclyn Hill’s Champagne Pop Highlight is life
  8. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently? I walked into the doors at Spes and smashed my face. In my defense, the doors are heavy!!!
  9. What’s the most useless talent you have? I can wiggle my ears
  10. Favorite show to binge watch? Scandal
  11. How do you keep motivated? Talk to my best friend
  12. Favorite quote? Have courage and be kind
  13. If you could have dinner with a fictional character who would it be? Nancy Wheeler from Stranger Things, because I want to know why it took her so long to hook up with Jonathan
  14. If you were arrested, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Stole makeup
  15. Who is your style icon? Jaclyn Hill
  16. Favorite character from the office and their favorite quote? Dwight; Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year
  17. If there was a movie made about your life, who would play you and why? Blake lively because she’s ******* gorgeous
  18. What’s your favorite movie? Beauty and the Beast; the new one
  19.  On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now? HELLA EXCITED 11 out of 10
  20.  Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
  21.  What’s your favorite food? Pasta
  22.  Least favorite food? Anything in the DH
  23.  Favorite fast food? Order? Chipotle; Bowl, white rice, no beans, chicken, mild salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, guacamole, corn salsa
  24.  Coffee or tea? Coffee
  25.  What’s your favorite band? Dan and Shay
  26. Favorite solo artist? SZA
  27. Favorite song? Drew Barrymore by SZA
  28. If you could master one instrument, what would it be? Guitar
  29. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? On my wrist; my mom’s signature
  30. Dogs or cats? DOGS!!!!!! Little dogs
  31. Bird-watching or whale-watching? WHAAALE
  32. Best gift you’ve ever given? When I was younger, I drew the deathly hallows symbol for my mom in melted crayons, and she loved it. She loves Harry Potter!
  33. Best gift you’ve ever received? My class ring from my mom
  34. Who’s a woman that inspires you? My mom. She’s extremely resilient and brave, and I love her!
  35.  What’s your favorite board game? Monopoly
  36. What’s the last picture you took on your phone? Of my best friend helping me with my puzzle
  37. Tell me something nobody knows about you: That I secretly low-key hate Alexander Hamilton a little bit for doing Eliza so wrong
  38. So I can guess your favorite musical is…? HAMILTON
  39. Something you wish more people knew about you: That I’ll do anything for them
  40. Flying or driving? Driving
  41. What country do you want to visit? I almost thought of a continent. Greece!
  42. What’s your favorite color? Blue
  43. Least favorite color? Brown
  44. Best way to de-stress? Work on a puzzle
  45.  If you had one superpower, what would it be? To be invisible so I could steal as much makeup as I wanted
  46. What’s the weirdest word in the English language? I think ladybug is pretty weird, I think that’s my favorite word. Like if you say it in a funny voice….. ladybug (She literally spent a whole minute saying ladybug in different voices)
  47. What’s your favorite flower? White roses
  48. Do you like your handwriting? Eh…Yeah
  49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself? My eyes
  50. Favorite smell? My mom
  51.  Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My boyfriend
  52. Who was the last person you sent a text to? My best friend
  53. A sport you wish you could play? Basketball, it’s pretty cool
  54.  Would you ever want to color your hair? Hell yeah, blue, pink, or silver
  55. Favorite season? Summer
  56. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
  57. What is the farthest you have been from home? The southernmost point in the Florida Keys
  58.  Sweet or savory? Sweet
  59. Glossy or matte? Matte
  60. What book have you read again and again? Not many… (for shame) I honestly… I have this thing where I don’t read books again, unless I love it? One doesn’t come to mind actually
  61. Favorite bedtime story? Cinderella
  62. What would be the title of your autobiography? “How to make the best of the worst”
  63. Favorite sound? Metal bat hitting a softball
  64.  Favorite animal? Turtle
  65.  Who is your celeb crush? Shemar Moore
  66. What’s one thing you’d do if you knew you’d never get caught? Transfer money into my bank account every day
  67. Unpopular opinion: Pineapple doesn’t go on pizza (IT DOES)
  68. Describe your 13-year-old self in three words: Hopeful, misguided, desperate
  69. Fashion trend you hope dies? Chacos need to die and I’m not sorry
  70. Most embarrassing moment? I feel like I just had one. Slamming my face into the spes door for sure
  71. Favorite holiday? Christmas
  72. What would you say to an incoming freshman? Keep your mind open. You can do this!
  73. What’s the best thing that has happened to you in college? *Stares deeply into author’s eyes* I met my forever best friend (aw.)
Meredith Mackowicz

Saint Mary's '19

"as unpredictable as a dad on a field trip" resident assistant, brooklyn 99 fanatic, amateur ukulele-ist, & cat mom taking collegiette life one day at a time. Campus Correspondent at Saint Mary's College
Allie Royce

Saint Mary's '18

Hope you find my work relatable and humorous.