Meet Marisa Taché ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Year: Class of 2019

Major: Communications Studies

Minor: Theatre Arts

Campus Involvement:  member of Kappa Delta, and the Theatre Arts program

Marisa is a professional singer, actress and model.  Fun fact, she was on season 14 of American Idol and made it to Hollywood week! She has also been on the cover of Long Island Beauty Magazine and SHU’s very own Pioneer Magazine.  We asked the rising star a few questions about being a SHU student and what the future holds:

What is your biggest goal to achieve at SHU?

My biggest goal at SHU is to leave a mark in everything I am involved in on campus. I want to make a difference in my sorority as well as the theatre arts program!

What are you doing this summer in terms of your modeling and acting career?

This summer I plan to move to California for a few weeks to pursue my acting and singing career. All my life I’ve dreamed of being an actress and living in LA, so this summer I’m going to take a lot of chances on making that dream really become reality.

What was your favorite memory at SHU?

My favorite memory at SHU was being asked to perform at Kappa Delta’s annual “Shamrock the Runway” event.  I got to sing and put on a mini performance for all of greek life and that was incredible.

Where do you hope to see yourself in 10 years?

In 10 years, I hope to see myself making a difference in the world through acting and singing. My goal in life is to pursue my dreams, but also to impact the lives of others while doing so.

Marisa and HC’s Olivia

As you can see, this remarkable Sacred Heart student has amazing aspirations and is positively impacting our campus through her involvement. To learn more about Marisa, you can visit marisatache.weebly.com!

Laura Lampert

Sacred Heart

Laura is a Communications Studies major with a concentration in Digital Marketing/PR.  Campus Correspondent at Sacred Heart, overly-involved, and always five minutes late with an iced coffee.