Style

What Outfits to Wear Now That It’s Basically Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

With summer right around the corner, it’s time to put away the heavy winter coats and take out the tank tops. Summer is a great season to show off ~all~ your cute outfits. But what’s better than cute outfits? …. Cute outfits at a great price!

Light Dress + Denim Jacket

Source

This ivory red dress is perfect for an outdoor summer date or hanging out with friends or family! The dress can be layered with a denim jacket or a cardigan if it’s chilly outside. Check it out here.

Long Sleeve Dress

Source

Another great deal from Forever 21! The flower pattern on this burgundy dress is a true reflection of the vibes of summer in the air. This dress can be worn casually or formally, depending on the type of shoes you pair it with. A pair of heels will make the dress more formal while sandals or flats present a more casual look. Check it out here!

Shorts

Source 

These shorts from H&M are great for casual wear in the summer. Whether you want to just relax in the backyard, or run some errands these shorts can be paired with a t-shirt for a relaxed summer look. Buy Now!

Romper

Source

A romper is one of those outfits that is most commonly worn in the summer or spring. So take advantage of the beautiful summer weather and strut in this floral romper! I want it!

Denim Romper

Source

A denim romper is perfect for a night out in the summer. Show off your curves and your edgy side with this all denim romper that can be worn by itself or layered with a t-shirt underneath. Buy now!

Hannah Javed

Rutgers '19

Senior Editor at Her Campus Rutgers with a love for salads, pizza and bright lights.