Gifts to Get your Squad for the Holidays!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Thanksgiving is basically over, so it is time to think about the holidays (if you haven’t been already)! It seems like every year, your gift list just get bigger and bigger. To help you save time, here are some great gifts you can get for your squad!

1. Matching pizza necklaces

What is more beautiful than a slice of pizza? Many more slices. Get everyone in your group a little slice of pizza on a chain so that when you get together, you can complete the pie. To up your gift game, get each person’s initial on the back of the slice or as a tiny little charm next to the slice. You can find many types on Etsy.

2. Fun socks!

One of the most affordable gifts to get your friend are socks! And not the plain white ones. I’m talking about food-themed socks, animal socks, holiday socks, you name it! There are many places to get fun socks, and if you’re looking for somewhere to get some, you can also find them at Forever 21.

3. Scarves & Hats

Scarves are essentially just blankets that are acceptable to wear around in public. No one can have too many scarves. Also it is getting really cold, so everyone appreciates a warm, soft hat. Fun fact, your head gives off the most heat on your body, so if you’re trying to keep warm, make sure you cover that noggin’! Personally, I love American Eagle for their scarves and they have great hats as well! 

4. Phone Cases

This is the true test of friendship (not really). Do you know what kind of phone your friends have? Get them a cute new case! The options these days are limitless, so you can really get a case that perfectly matches your friends’ vibes. You can buy phone cases anywhere like Amazon, and if you’re not sure where to start, you can look at these phone cases from Urban Outfitters to get some inspiration!

5. Highlighters

Not the kind you use for your notes! Give the gift of extra sparkle to your beautiful friends, and let them shine brighter. You can either get classic neutral colors or get maybe a soft lavender and different colors to really spice up their makeup drawers! My favorite place to get some quality highlighters are here at Colourpop.

6. Lip Sticks

Tis the season where makeup companies have bundles.. bundles on bundles. Feel free to buy a bundle, split the products up and give them to your friends! You can even make small gift bags with great products in them. Again, my favorite place for lip products in general is Colourpop, and they are also doing many, many bundles of lip products!! Definitely check it out!

Since there are many more friends in your squad than your family (sometimes), I put in items that are less expensive because it adds up. But feel free to adjust to your own budget! Have fun shopping!

Part grandma who enjoys baking, knitting, cats, and scarves while also part child who still can't handle anything remotely scary and always needs a blanket.