10 Buzzfeed Quizzes To Take During Your Study Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

When you’re in desperate need of a study break, Buzzfeed quizzes can be the perfect way to pass some time. In the interest of college students across the nation, I dedicated myself to an important cause- finding the best Buzzfeed quizzes out there. After many hours of relentless researching and button clicking, I successfully compiled a list of 10 Buzzfeed quizzes you must take! Try one or try them all- not only will you be entertained, but you might just discover something about yourself…

1. What kind of flower are you?

Are you a bright and cheery sunflower, or maybe a romantic rose? The results of this quiz are suprinsingly accurate.

2. Which Hogwarts house do you belong in?

*retakes until results say Gryffindor*

3. What state do you actually belong in?

Are you destined to be a Jersey Girl? What about a ‘Bama Babe? The questions are rather involved, but I promise you will be amused. From sea to shining sea, this quiz will place you exactly where you are meant to be. 

4. What percent basic are you?

Starbucks? Check. Yoga pants? Check. Instagram caption composed of emojis? Double check. 

5. Which breakfast cereal matches your personality?

The results to this quiz just might be ~life-changing~.

6. What is your biggest flaw?

If you’re reading this article, there is a good chance it might be procrastination. 

7.  Which Disney Channel original series character are you?

Raven Baxter? Kim Possible? Lizzie McGuire? This quiz is what dreams are made of. 

8. What kind of wine are you?

Something to keep in mind for your next Franzia purchase. 

9. Who is your TV boyfriend?

Because who needs a real life boyfriend when Dr. Avery, Don Draper, and President Fitz exist?  

10. What career should you actually have?

I may have already suffered several midlife crises in my freshman year of college, but it’s fine. 

Brenna Mazur currently attends Rutgers University to study marketing and journalism. She is a huge fan of winning free concert tickets and going on froyo dates. She also enjoys hanging out with her dog.