Where You Get Your Coffee and What It Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Starbucks: You’re willing to pay $4 for coffee, which means you don’t have a problem paying top-dollar for the things you want. You like the finer things in life and believe you truly get what you pay for, but remember it’s important to finance and budget your money in order to afford the lifestyle you think you deserve. Be careful about splurging!

Dunkin Donuts: You’re not just a coffee person, but a foodie in general. You like to treat your taste buds but at a reasonable expense and quite often. Remember not to overindulge yourself in what you like because it could negatively affect your life. Everything is okay in moderation.

Wawa: You like coffee and you like it cheap. “Coffee is coffee”, you say. You don’t understand why someone would pay more than $2 tops for a cup of coffee. You occasionally like to add a little extra flavor to your life, but typically keep to the beat of your own drum. You fairly enjoy your lifestyle and your coffee choice especially, but don’t forget to be open to other’s lifestyles as well. Be humble.

McDonalds: You’re frequently on-the-go and rely on the convenience of affordable and fast coffee to fuel yourself. You have a busy life and are always in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Remember to give yourself time to relax and recover after hectic days or else you’ll end up overwhelmed and stressed.

Home: You’re money oriented, I mean, why pay $2 for a single cup of coffee when you can homebrew multiple cups of coffee for the same price? You don’t spend your money, you invest it. You take pride in doing things for yourself, but don’t forget to ask for help when you need it.