This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Hey, everyone! I hope everyone had a great spring break and a good first week back. We are in the home stretch and almost done the semester! But before you start planning for your paradise getaways, or endless Netflix marathons, check out this week’s campus cutie – Nikki Gross!

In order to achieve her goals in life, Nikki is currently a junior in the Elementary Education program with a dual major in liberal studies. Her concentration sequences are reading and writing arts. You may wonder why Nikki is an education major, but isn’t it obvious? One of her favorite hobbies is working with children! When you can major in a hobby of yours, you know you hit the jackpot.

When Nikki isn’t busy with school she enjoys watching TV – some of her favorite shows include Survivor and Teen Mom (The Original one!). She loves to make time in her busy schedule to settle down for the night and watch some TV. Come on, who doesn’t? Besides watching TV, Nikki also loves hanging out with her friends and just talking. She never expects any lavish hangouts and is perfectly content just relaxing in her apartment with some good company.

Nikki’s favorites movie are 21 Jump Street (for obvious reasons, am I right ladies?) and the Parent Trap. She doesn’t get around to reading much, but if you give her a good book, and a comfortable couch she might!

Nikki is originally from Cherry Hill where she is deeply loved by many friends and family. And what’s not to love? Nikki is sweet, kind, caring, ambitious and an all-around amazing friend to have!

Because she is so caring, she advises freshmen to be cautious during their first semesters because often times “your GPA the first semester of college will guide you for your college career,” so she thinks it’s best if for the first semester you don’t party too much and focus on setting yourself up for success.

Nikki also thinks it’s very important for teenage girls to learn to love themselves and have plenty of self-confidence. Perhaps this is why Nikki is so confident herself!

An ideal first date for Nikki would include being picked up at her house/apartment, going to dinner and then hanging out doing a casual activity afterwards, like going to see a movie. She is pretty laid back and fun. But sorry fellas, she’s happily taken!  

I've never really been good at writing biographies, so here is a quick list of facts about me instead! My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid I rode my bike into a pole when I was eight York Peppermint Patties are my favorite chocolate Walking in the rain is my favorite thing to do (when it's raining, of course) Snakes absolutely terrify the crap out of me. Have a happy day! P.S Live to love, love to live!