March Monthly Favorites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

This month Rowan’s chapter of Her Campus decided to come together and create a list of monthly favorites for March 2015. Monthly favorites are anything that contributed to making this past month particularly great! They can be anything from television shows and movies to makeup and beauty to even food! Without further adieu, here is the first edition of monthly favorites (March 2015) created by the writers of Rowan’s chapter of Her Campus!

Entertainment:

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Tina fey produces this show about a young woman hidden underground for 15 years by a doomsday cult, who decides to live her new life in New York City – It’s quirky. Watch if you’re a fan of 30 Rock, Community, and The Mindy Project!

Season 3 of House of Cards

I won’t give anything away but things keep getting crazier with Frank and Claire Underwood. Just one warning—the finale is a major cliffhanger so you may want to take your time watching this season instead of binging like I did.

Focus

Saw this movie recently at a dine-in theater (which is totally cool in itself if you’ve never been to one) but the movie was really good too and worth a watch if you like movies like American Hustle that you have to pay attention to and throw you for a loop. Plus Will Smith is in it, in case you needed more convincing.

Dear Future Husband” by Meghan Trainor

Reasons to listen to this song: 1. Meghan Trainor says everything we want to say to our future husbands 2. The beat will have you dancing and singing along as if you

were in a Broadway musical 3. These lyrics: “You got that 9 to 5 but, baby, so do I.

So don’t be thinking I’ll be home and baking apple pies!” 4. You will want to climb through your computer screens and be apart of the music video!

Fashion & Beauty:

e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipsticks

These creamy, beautiful lipsticks will make you double-take their $3 price tag. Available at stores such as Walmart, Target, and even Old Navy, these lipsticks come in a wide variety of shades including pinks perfect for spring! Pink Minx is a must-have!

Chelsea boots

A 90s fashion trend that’s coming back!

John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo

This shampoo is supposed to be used on hair that is already dyed to add an extra oomph to your color. I don’t dye my hair, but I still feel like it has lightened my hair and made it a lot softer and smoother. Definitely worth a try and it’s not too expensive!

Make sure to try out some of our monthly favorites in this upcoming month and leave a comment below telling us what some of your monthly favorites were in March 2015!