jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Fall is all about the transition from the hot, sometimes overbearing weather to the cozy, not too cold, not too hot, just right weather! But just like the colors on the leaves, the fashion and trends for the weather also changes. Here are some of your fall must-haves for a successful fall:

1. The first must-have of the season is none other than the famous oversized sweater! This must-have keeps you cozy throughout a windy and low-temperature day. Throw it on with a pair of leggings and your favorite riding boots and you’re good to go! Oversized sweaters can be found at stores like Forever 21 and Joyce Leslie.

2. The second must-have of the season is riding boots. These fashionable boots are essential for the fall all because they come in all colors and go with almost any outfit. Pair them with a comfy sweater, grab your coffee, and strut to class! Riding boots can be found at stores like Payless.

3. Along with the riding boots, the third must-have of the season is Ugg Boots. There are SO comfortable and are guaranteed to keep your little toesies cozy during the cold weather. They also come in different colors to match any outfit! This must have can be found online from Amazon to uggaustrailia.com.

4. Nothing says a good fall accessory than a nice knitted scarf! These beauties can match with your oversized sweater your oversized sweater or your usual blouse or t-shirt. They are perfect for the fall! Knitted scarfs can be found at stores like Forever 21.

5. The final must-have of the season is everyone’s favorite fall flavor: PUMPKIN! From lattes to donuts to candles, everyone must have the pumpkin scent and taste somewhere. It is not a successful fall without pumpkin spice! Pumpkin spice products can be found EVERYWHERE from Starbucks to Bath and Body Works!

Now that we now what makes a successful Fall season, everyone gather their oversized sweaters with their riding boots, purchase your pumpkin spiced latte, and strut your way through your day!

I am a Writing Arts major at Rowan University. Poetry is my best friend. One day, I hope to be a successful writer for a popular magazine in NYC. My dream is to travel to Paris, London, and Rome to explore and write about my experiences there.