Campus Cutie: Dan Barone

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Name: Dan Barone

Age: 19

Graduation Year: 2017

Major: English/ Education

Hometown: Glen Gardner, NJ

Sign: Gemini

Relationship status: Crushing on a girl

What do you look for in a relationship?  : A girl who I can have inside jokes with. Also, a girl who just wants to be with me. I’ve been in too many relationships where I’ve been an afterthought to her. I’m not looking for a lot of attention, I just want her to be okay with the fact that she’s going to get all of mine.

Hobbies: Cooking, Playing Rugby, and Watching Movies

Favorite movie/tv show/ book: Movie: Captain America TV Show: Naked and Afraid Book: Enders Game

Who is your hero and why? : My Hero is my mom because she taught me everything I know and I wouldn’t be anywhere without her.

What are some words of wisdom you live by? : The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.

Favorite thing about Rowan: No matter what, you will find people who are going to accept you and love you for who you are.

What advice would you give to an incoming freshman? : Try new things and call your parents. They’re thinking about you.

What are your plans after graduation? : To become a special education teacher at a high school and also be the baseball coach. Eventually I’d like to be a principle of my own school.

What’s a life goal you have? I want a daughter. Most guys want a son they can teach to hit a golf ball, but I really want a little girl who I can treat like a princess.