5 Erin Condren Accessories You Need in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

If you’re into planners as much as I am, you have probably heard of Erin Condren planners. If not, I highly suggest you look into them. From the most enthusiastic organizers to those dabbling in planning, Erin Condren planners are perfect for all.

My New Year’s resolution was to get more organized. In order to do that, I got the Lifeplanner. The greatest thing about the Lifeplanner is that it is extremely customizable. You can pick your cover design, color, and even get your name on it. You can customize the layout inside for your preferences, even the colors of the pages. After making your personalized planner, there is a slew of accessories to go along with it. It may be hard to figure out which ones are truly essential to give you the best and most organized experience. I have compiled a list of the best Erin Condren products to go with your Lifeplanner, so that you can became more organized, and stylish than ever!

Sticker Book ($15.00)

The most beautiful planners are decorated with stickers! Erin Condren makes stickers that fit perfectly within the boxes and lines of your planners. Stickers not only help decorate, but they also help keep you organized. Their sticker books includes checklist stickers so you can stay organized in style! The 2018 Monthly Sticker book has a sticker sheet for every month of your planner. From Valentine stickers for February to Christmas stickers for December, you will have the most festive and organized planner!

Pen Holder ($2.50 or 3 for $6.00)

There is nothing more convenient than having a spot for your pen or pencil. Now, I always know where my pen or pencil is. Say goodbye to the days where you dig around your backpack looking for a pencil. You’ll always know where to find one now! Whenever I have to jot something in my planner, or need one for class, I am ready to go!

Snap-in School Tracker Dashboard ($6.00)

This may be my absolute favorite accessory for my planner. All of your assignments, tests, and more finally has a designated spot. I hate filling up my planner with quizzes and tests because it takes up so much space. With this dashboard, you can write down assignments, due dates, and reminders related to school with an erasable marker.  I like having all of my assignments in one spot so I can see everything I have going on in one space, instead of sprawled over my planner pages. To write, I prefer using Expo wet erase markers. Now I can use my planner pages for writing in my work schedule and Starbucks dates!

Plan For It Pouch ($5.00)

The plan for it pouch is the perfect place to store any extras for your planner. I like to color code my planner, so this pouch holds my gel pens. Also, if you are using markers for your dashboard, this is the perfect place to store them as well. Now you can always be prepared to color code, and write in assignments.

Snap In To Do List Dashboard ($4.00)

These wet/dry erase dashboards are short and can function like a bookmark. Use it to keep tabs of what week you are on and take advantage of the fact that you can write on it too! I love using this for making my shopping lists, cleaning lists, and more.

SaveSave

Madison is an elementary education and literacy studies major at Rowan University. Besides writing for Hercampus and being a Hercampus Trendsetter, Madison is the president of the Eta Psi chapter of Kappa Delta Pi, vice president of Rowan's Circle K club, and an Admissions Ambassador. Her hobbies are reading, writing, painting, and drawing. Her favorite things to write about are dating, beauty, and literature.