A Thanksgiving Outfit for Every Type of Celebration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Thanksgiving seems to be the forgotten holiday that everyone, especially businesses and the media, skips; after halloween, the Christmas frenzy simply starts immediately. However, Thanksgiving is a significant holiday where we can set aside time to give gratitude for our blessings, and so we must give it the attention it rightfully deserves. The delicious foods and the festive fall garments we can bust out of our closets are nice bonuses, too. People celebrate Thanksgiving in various ways, whether with family in a fancy dinner party setting or with friends in the dorm lounge. As with any and every occasion, the question “what should I wear?” will definitely linger in our heads. Fear no longer, however; below are a few different outfit inspirations for four different types of Thanksgiving celebrations. 

1. “Friendsgiving” in the Dorms

2. Formal and Fancy

3. Cozy and Casual

4. Post-Thanksgiving Night Out

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Pamela is a sophomore at the University of Rochester in New York. Although she plans to pursue a major in business, she still possess a passion for writing, whether creative or journalistic. During her free time, she enjoys dancing along with watching Friends or Once Upon a Time while relaxing in bed. Shopping and eating are definitely on her list of favorite activities as well.