Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Wondering what the back-to-school must-haves are for the season?  So was I, until I got a HerCampus Fall Back to School Survival Kit sent to my CPU Box.  It was filled with surprises from fantastic sponsors, and I couldn’t be more thankful!  I’ve been keeping my studying energy up with midterms just around the corner by drinking Neuro SONIC.  It provides a tasty way to sustain energy and focus, by increasing alertness and mental performance.  Neuro actually offers study breaks and can come to Rochester to set up a study break lounge with Neuro SONIC, music, wifi, furniture, and giveaways!   I’ve also been keeping my energy up when the Rochester curriculum bogs me down, with LUNA bars.  They are a delicious way to satisfy cravings and keep me going through the busy fall days.  My room has been made more appealing with Poppin dorm products, as they sell work style products that make studying more fun!  For $5 a purchase of Poppin products, use the code: DORMSTYLE on their website.  Finally, Chipotle (a staple for most Rochester students) has been a great sponsor and a source of happiness/nourishment when the campus food is too much to handle.  Thanks HC and our sponsors for such a great package; I’ll certainly be surviving the fall with these products!