This Fall’s Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

After last week’s New York Fashion Week in NYC, the fashion industry was abuzz in what the hottest trends for the fall will be. The following six trends are sure to pop up in this upcoming fall season…girls be prepared!

Emerald Green

This fall, make sure to try some sort of emerald green clothing! Anything from a hat, to pants, to a dress, this is the must have color of the fall!

Thigh High Boots

Definitely make sure to snag a pair of thigh high boots this fall! Paired with a skirt, jeans, or a dress, these boots will definitely accentuate those gorgeous legs of yours!

Oversized Winter Coats

I know what you’re thinking…it’s barely fall yet! Why should I invest in an oversized coat? Oversized coats were all over the runway at fashion week…from gray, to green, to black-these coats will look AMAZING with a pair of jeans, or leggings on a cold day! Definitely a great way to spruce up an outfit.

Plaid

Plaid is definitely making a comeback this fall ladies! Wear a cool flannel shirt, or through on an awesome plaid jacket and you will be ready to go!

Leather

From leather leggings, to leather skirts, leather is making a huge comeback this fall! Leather is the perfect thing to wear on the night out on the town, or to class! Make sure to grab something leather this season!

Pastel

From a pretty pastel pink, to a mint green-pastels are making a big comeback this fall! A cute pastel dress to wear when it’s still warm out, to an awesome pair of pastel pants…you definitely should check out this trend this fall!

Well girls, what are your thoughts? What do you think of these trends? What are you most excited about for this fall?