Campus Cutie: Sam Lawyer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

This week our Campus Cutie is Sam Lawyer! He is a junior and is always so much fun to be around! He is also participating in Mr. UofR this year so be sure to check him out there!! 

Name: Sam Lawyer

Hometown: Cornwall, NY

Relationship Status: In a committed relationship

Year: 2017

Birthday: 01/18/95

Majors: Neuroscience (B.S.) and Psychology (B.A.)

Favorite past time: Playing Smash Bros Melee

Favorite hangout spot: Hirst Flag Lounge – it’s great because you get to see everybody stroll in and out, shoot some smiles and waves, it’s a social study spot haha

Favorite celebrity: Kristen Wiig

Favorite food: Venison

Most romantic spot on campus: During nice weather, the bench down by the dock at the river near the bridge by the freshman quad.

Pet Peeve: When someone speaks so loudly that they’re almost shouting…when there is no need for that.

Favorite smoothie from the Pit: I actually haven’t gotten a smoothie from the Pit before, but I make my own protein shakes and I’m a huge fan of the strawberry-banana combination.

Favorite place to eat on campus: Danforth – more options is better. [I put the D in Dfo].

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Current jam: Simple Song – The Shins — has always and will forever be my favorite song.

My name is Madeline and I am freshman at the University of Rochester. I row on the crew team and am planning on a double major in neuroscience and women's studies on a pre-med track. I am also involved with the Eco-Reps on campus and I love to read and play the piano.