Campus Cutie: Ing Kitiyadisai

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie of the Week: Chayadhorn Kitiyadisai. (He goes by his nickname Ing for short.)

Class Year: 2019

Major: Double major in International Relations and Business

Hometown: Bangkok

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Movie: The Intern

Favorite Spot at UR: Rettner

Favorite TV show:

I can’t decide between Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The Mindy Project, and How to Get Away with Murder.

What are you passionate about?

I love music. Singing has been a passion of mine for years now, and I’m glad I can continue doing what I love here at UR as a member of the choir group. Photography and graphic design also play a significant part in my life.

Where would your next travel destination be?

Rio, Brazil – I have never been to South America, but I can’t wait to be able to get the chance to explore the wonderful cities there.

If you were on a reality TV Show, which one would you be on and why?

The Amazing Race would be an amazing show to be a contestant on since they get to travel to places all over the world.

What would you say is your greatest achievement?

I started a small online business with a friend of mine a few months ago; even now, I still can’t believe that we actually pulled it off. We sell elephant pants and shorts, with proceeds going to a charity in Thailand named Friends of the Asian Elephant.

Personal quote you live by:

“Worrying doesn’t take the stress out of tomorrow, but it takes the strength out of today.”

Pamela is a sophomore at the University of Rochester in New York. Although she plans to pursue a major in business, she still possess a passion for writing, whether creative or journalistic. During her free time, she enjoys dancing along with watching Friends or Once Upon a Time while relaxing in bed. Shopping and eating are definitely on her list of favorite activities as well.