Campus Cutie: Ashley Elizabeth Rizzieri

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Meet Ashley, the winner of our Fall Giveaway Campus Cutie Contest!

Areas of study and class year: Majoring in Neuroscience and minoring in Public Health with a cluster in Italian Language Studies. Class of 2016!

Birthday: June 7th, 1994

Hometown: Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Campus Activities:

Alpha Phi Theta Kappa Chapter at the University of Rochester – they have been an amazing friend group and support system for the past three years of my college experience. I also work at the Rochester Baby Lab.

Three things that make me smile:

1) Outdoor adventures, whether it’s hiking, cliff jumping, sports or traveling to new places.

2) Saxby’s Coffee.

3) Sharing smiles with my friends, whether it’s watching cartoons eating Ben&Jerry’s on the couch or a night out.

What are you most proud of and why?

I’m glad I’ve given myself a chance to grow and experience a life miles away from home these past few years. I can say that the friends I’ve made, experiences I’ve had, and the teachers I’ve learned from have given me the confidence, knowledge, and ambition to not only complete my undergraduate degree but to further my education and hopefully fulfill my dream of becoming an MD.

What do you look for in a SO?

Well, ideally Dylan O’Brien or Chace Crawford (as you may know from Gossip Girl). If my SO isn’t one of these men (doubt it) then I’d look for someone who has a killer drive for success, is passionate, silly and affectionate when appropriate, challenges my way of thinking and brings perspective to our conversations, respects that I want time with my friends too, doesn’t judge me for my ‘basic’ tendencies like the caramel macchiato I get almost every morning to function, or my obsession with yoga clothes, and is a romantic who has good manners.  

Most romantic spot on campus?

If you think studying is romantic, then the PRR or the Great Hall are wonderful. Or in front of Rush Rees library on a snowy night when the lanterns are on, although I prefer the snow more when I’m inside. And the stacks, enough said. If you are looking for something a little more original, I’ve heard the baseball dugouts are a nice choice.

Song that describes your life right now:

Well I just had my coffee so, “Best Day of my Life” by American Authors. 

Nikki Fox

Rochester

Nikki Fox is a Film & Media Studies and Spanish double major at the University of Rochester.