Campus Celebrity: Gabrielle Scullard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Name: Gabrielle Scullard

Hometown: Chandler, AZ

Intended Major: Math

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip

Favorite Thing you do on Campus: EcoRepping! :)

Favorite Thing about UofR: All the wonderful people I’ve met here! Without exception, everybody I’ve met here is friendly and driven (always striving to be “ever better”), and I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else.

Thing you are most excited for in the future (could be in a year or 20 years!): I’m really excited to study abroad during my junior year. I’ve never been outside of the United States, so it will be really nice to go on an adventure.

Favorite Winter Clothing Accessory: Scarves–they’re cute but functional!  

My name is Madeline and I am freshman at the University of Rochester. I row on the crew team and am planning on a double major in neuroscience and women's studies on a pre-med track. I am also involved with the Eco-Reps on campus and I love to read and play the piano.
Franny Pamoukian is a senior at the University of Rochester double majoring in Business and Psychology with a minor in Studio Arts. A city girl at heart, she is an active blogger, fashionista and art enthusiast.