Senior Citizen Prom: Tuesday 3/21

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

The Class of 2018 Class Council is holding a Senior Citizen Prom this Tuesday in the BCLC Ballroom from 7-9. This event has been going on for the past few years, and has always been a hit—even scoring a feature in the Commerciale Appeal one year. Residents form the Lewis Senior Center will be coming to Rhodes to dance and have a good time with students, reliving the glory days of prom. There will be food, raffle prizes, and the crowning of a prom king and queen. This community event is open to anyone; grab some friends, and head over to the BCLC Tuesday night! 

Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo