Cullen Williams ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.
Name: Cullen Williams
Year: Sophomore
Hometown: Franklin, TN
Campus Involvement: Sigma Nu, Woolsocks, RAB, PA, Diplomats

HCR: Where is the most romantic place you’ve taken a girl on a date?
Cullen: I went swing dancing with a girl once. I’m not a very good swing dancer, but it’s the thought that counts I think.

HCR: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Cullen: When people assume that I wear fake glasses. They’re real, I promise.

HCR: How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Cullen: Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving

HCR: What is the first thing you notice about girls?
Cullen: Eyes

HCR: I hear you recently traveled to New York, what was your favorite place you visited?
Cullen: The Museum of Modern Art. I didn’t really understand some of it, but I was really excited about the chance to act pretentious and hip.

HCR: If you were stuck on a deserted island with one other Rhodes student who would you take and why?
Cullen: Honestly, I’d probably take my roommate, Bakari. He’s always stocked up on Nutella and other snacks, and I feel like that’d be pretty useful on a deserted island.

HCR: What is the nicest thing a girl has ever done for you?
Cullen: One time, I turned a paper in to a female professor. When I got the paper back, she had written “Great Job!” on it.

HCR: What would you say is your dream date?
Cullen: Monster Trucks. Hands down.

My name is Arianna and Im a sophomore at Rhodes College!
Priscilla is a senior at Rhodes College, a liberal arts college located in Memphis, TN. She intends on majoring in Commerce & Business and minoring in International Studies. She currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief & Her Campus Rhodes Campus Correspondent. In addition to working on the Her Campus Rhodes team, Priscilla is a sister of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, Rhodes College Diplomat, Rhodes Activities Board representative, and a Rhodes Peer Assistant. She loves flowers, hiking, cooking, music, hanging out with friends and exploring good Memphis eats!