This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Name: Nino Scalia

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: McLean, VA

Campus Involvement: Football, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Volunteer for Special Olympics and Relay for Life

HCR:  Name two things on your bucket list!

NS:           1. Pass a Spanish class at some point

2. Meet Conor McGregor

HCR: If you could redo Spring Break ’16 where would you go and what would you do?

NS: I would go to Bora Bora with Future, Justin Bieber, Conor McGregor and ScarJo. We would have some fun.

HCR: What’s your dream job?

NS: I’d like to be the Pope one day. If that doesn’t pan out I’ll settle for being the POTUS.

HCR: What’s your favorite feature of a girl?

NS: A good sense of humor.

HCR: Dickey’s frozen custard or Kohr Bros frozen custard?

NS: Kohr Bros. Not even close.

HCR: Sweet or Salty?

NS: It depends. If I’m eating ice cream id probably prefer it to be sweet, but I like it when pretzels are salty. Big fan of those hot dog pretzels too.

HCR: And finally, I’m sure our readers are dying to know, are you currently crushing on someone?

NS: I guess so

Katie Keller Rhodes College Junior
Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo