Campbell Delahoyde '15

Posted -

Name:
Campbell Delahoyde
Nicknames: Soup
Hometown: Monument, Colorado
Major/Minor: International Studies, might minor in German
Campus Involvement: Swim, Pike, drive the golf cart for work study
Hobbies: hiking, skiing, outdoor activities, lighting things on fire, food enthusiastic

HC Rhodes: Describe yourself in 3 words.
CD (Campbell Delahoyde): Pigeon-footed, fairly sarcastic and entertaining

HC Rhodes: What is the biggest turnoff/deal breaker in a girl?
CD: If they are liars.

HC Rhodes: What is/are the most attractive trait(s) in a girl?
CD: Humor, they got to be outgoing,

HC Rhodes: What do you think is your most attractive feature?
CD: It is weird but people like my eyelashes.

HC Rhodes: What do you think is the most confusing thing about girls?:
CD: Oh god, I could write an essay. I would have to say, mixed signals in general.

HC Rhodes: If you could be a girl for one day, what would be the first thing you do?
CD: Go to a pool in skimpy bikini.

HC Rhodes: Do you have any hidden talents?
CD: I can cook and I can do things with my toes. I have monkey toes. I once played computer Solitaire with my toes.

HC Rhodes: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
CD: I think I would go to Prague. I thoroughly enjoy Europe; I think it would be fun. There is a museum of ancient intimate human interaction items that I would like to go to.

HC Rhodes: What is your favorite pick-up line?
CD:  “I heard the world is ending tomorrow, what are you doing tonight?”

HC Rhodes: What are you future goals/ambitions?
CD:  World domination of course. But on a serious note, I do want to work for the government at some point. And own a big house with a lot of land so I can own a lot of dogs.

HC Rhodes: What is your most embarrassing confession?
CD: In Germany, I was learning to how to drive stick and I stalled on a one way road and there were cars honking and people yelling at me in German. I didn’t know what to do so I had to have my mom drive instead.

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Priscilla is a senior at Rhodes College, a liberal arts college located in Memphis, TN. She is currently majoring in Commerce & Business and minoring in International Studies. Her Campus Rhodes is the first publication she has worked on and she currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief & Her Campus Rhodes Campus Correspondent. In addition to working on the Her Campus Rhodes team, Priscilla is a sister of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, Rhodes College Diplomat, Rhodes Activities Board representative, and a Rhodes Peer Assistant. She loves flowers, hiking, cooking, music, hanging out with friends and exploring good Memphis eats!

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Bowdoin College, Christopher Newport University, Ryerson University, University of East Anglia and Winthrop University!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login