Neil Brown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name:Neil Brown
Hometown: Melrose, Ma
?Age: 21
Relationship Status:Single

Major:Criminal Justice

Favorite Food: Burrito from anna’s tuckeria

Favorite Beverage:fruit punch cool aid

Favorite thing to do with your family:  Wild family, Maine

If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?  Anywhere with nice weather. I love snow sports but I’d rather be on the coast, San Diego or Miami are ideal. I’d love to be aywhere with the Hispanic culture

What do you wish girls understood?
Guys really like it when they have self-confidence and I think it’s really awesome when a girl approaches you

Celebrity Crush: Sofia Vergara

Turn-on: Humor

Turn-off: texting in the middle of a conversation

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to impress a girl?
The first girlfriend I had, I took her out to dinner and blacked out the mapquest direction and had the restaurant take our dinner out to us on a pier where we ate.

What’s one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?
How quickly their mind changes about everything.

What do you have to say to the single ladies reading this?
I’m always looking to meet new people being the last semester of senior year. Haven’t met miss right yet.

How can a girl capture and maintain your interest?
A girl who I can have fun doing anything with, hold a conversation, has to love to dance.

Tia Meyers

Quinnipiac

Tia is a senior public relations and marketing major at Quinnipiac University. She enjoys singing, kayaking, cooking, travelling, and dance. She is an only child and it has made her a very outgoing young woman. Tia’s motto is “you can’t be old and wise if you’re never young and crazy” and believes that you should be a person to look up to, always be true to yourself and to try anything and everything you can. Tia loves to watch tv and read, her favorite show is New Girl and her favorite book is “Girl With The Dragon Tattoo”. Tia is addicted to Dunkin Donuts coffee, rings, peanut butter and the beach.