Landon Smith ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name: Landon Smith

Age: 21

Major: Entrepreneurship

Hometown: Denver, Colorado

Relationship status: Single

Celebrity crush: Mila Kunis

Hobbies: Hockey, fly fishing, and hanging out with the boys

Three words that best describe you: Confident, outgoing, and athletic

Fun fact: I’ve lived in four different states and two different countries.  The four states are Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa and Illinois.

Do you have any siblings?: I have a younger brother named Clayton.

Favorite quote: “Prove people wrong.”

Favorite genre of music: Country

Favorite food: French toast

Favorite animal: Dogs

Favorite thing(s) to do in the summer: Fly fish and go to the beach

Favorite weekend activity: Hang with the boys and meet new people.  Toad’s is pretty fun.

Dream of yours: Play in the NHL

What’s the one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?: Shorts

Where do you spend most of your time on campus: The rink

Turn offs?: Girls who text during a date

Turn ons?: Athletic girls

How would approach a girl?: Tell her my name and ask her what hers is.  Pick-up lines are cheesy.

First thing you notice about a girl: Her smile

Make sure to check out Landon’s Twitter and Instagram and cheer him on at QU’s hockey games!

Hi! My name is Jenny and I am a sophomore public relations major at Quinnipiac University from Weston, Massachusetts. I am a huge Boston sports fan, I love to travel, and I love trying new things and meeting new people! Make sure to check out my Instagram and Twitter @jenfieldd
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!