Jodi Foote ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name: Jodi Foote

Age: 18

Major:  Occupational Therapy

Hometown:  Weston, Massachusetts 

Relationship status: Single

Instagram: jodifoote_44

Celebrity crush: Channing Tatum

Hobbies: Field hockey and lacrosse

Three words that best describe you: Outgoing, funny and sweet

Fun fact:  I’m related to Michael Phelps.

Do you have any siblings?: Yes, two older brothers.

Favorite quote: “Some people come into your life as blessings, others as lessons.”

Favorite genre of music: Country music!

Favorite food:  Sushi.

What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?: Paddle boarding!

Favorite weekend activity:  I like to hang out with my friends on the weekend.

What’s the one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?: I don’t understand why boys don’t put the toilet seat down.

Where do you spend most of your time on campus?: I spend most of my time on campus in the library!

Turn offs?:  Definitely when guys play hard to get.

Turn ons?: When a guy can have a genuine conversation with you

What’s the first thing you notice about a guy?: The first thing I notice about a guy is his smile.

Have you spotted any cuties on campus? Contact us with nominations for our next Campus Cutie!

Hi! My name is Jenny and I am a sophomore public relations major at Quinnipiac University from Weston, Massachusetts. I am a huge Boston sports fan, I love to travel, and I love trying new things and meeting new people! Make sure to check out my Instagram and Twitter @jenfieldd
Caisse Davis

Quinnipiac

Hi, Collegiettes! My name is Caisse. I'm a senior journalism major at Quinnipiac University, just looking to prove my writing other than in a sea of girls in Lily and boys in pastel colored button-ups. Feel free to check out my articles, as well as my personal blog! http://caissedavis.wordpress.com