It Has Arrived! HC Fall Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Everyone loves free things, and fortunately for us members of Her Campus, many free things have arrived! These items range anywhere from candy to brand-name hair products, accessories, and coupons! Every girl can use a face mask, a new hairspray, and some new jewelry to spice up her look! Check out below what brands and products Her Campus has provided to us!

Aéropostale

Nearly every girl has popped their head into Aéropostale AT LEAST once! You can find one at just about every shopping mall and Outlet plaza. Inside the survival kit you can find SO many cute accessories from Aéropostale including cute ring sets, earrings, a variety of sunglasses, headbands, scrunchies, wallets, and plenty of coupons for $10 off any $40 order, online or in-store! Come on, who doesn’t love accessories and coupons?!

Bed Head by TIGI

Bed Head is one of the best known hair product companies, and inside the survival kit you can find a variety of their hair products including dry shampoo and several different hairsprays! Some of them are even FULL sized! How much better does it get? Every girl needs some dry shampoo and hairspray for a bad hair day! (which we ALL have) 

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze

The cold, dry winter months are right around the corner, and what better way to keep yourself looking your summer best than using L’Oréal’s sublime bronze self-tanning towelletes! They are streak-free, quick and convenient, and guarantee 100% natural-looking tan. There is also a FULL size self-tanning mist! These easy to use towelletes and self-tanning mist will keep you looking your summer best even in the freezing cold winter months!

Freeman Beauty

Get ready for mask Monday with Freeman Beauty’s variety of face moisturizers! The cold winter months are quickly approaching and keeping your skin moisturized and fresh is SO important! Give your skin some loving with the rejuvenating clay mask with cucumber and pink salt, the deep cleansing clay mask and cleanser with manuka honey and tea tree oil, and the polishing gel mask and scrub with charcoal and black sugar! Your skin will love you after using these!

HI-CHEW

If you have not yet tried this candy, you need to! Hi-chews are chewy and fruity and the perfect candy to pop in your mouth whenever you’re craving a sugar rush! Plus, there is a couple for $1 off on any one 400g HI-CHEW product available at Target! (and let’s be honest, girls are ALWAYS at Target)

Erin Condren

You’re one step closer to having a planned and organized lifestyle with Erin Condren’s life planner for school! It’s rainbow watercolor design and inspiration quote on the front will always have you motivated to open it up and get planning! What better way to get in the back-to-school spirit than with a cute new planner!

Steripod

Everyone needs a steripod! Steripods are basically covers for your toothbrush and keep them clean and free of any bacteria, dust, or grime that can possibly get onto your toothbrush when you’re not using it! There are also zip-up bags as well that you can carry all your little products and accessories in! A clean toothbrush is necessary for a perfect smile!

Spindrift

These sparking waters with real squeezed fruit are so refreshing! They’re made with real fruit juice and have no sugar added. They also come in so many different fruity flavors! What better beverage to feel refreshed with than these? Enjoy some free coupons provided by Spindrift as well! 

Amanda Teti

Quinnipiac

Welcome to my page! I'm Amanda and I'm a junior at Quinnipiac studying psychology and creative writing. Aspiring writer. Expert reader. Yogi. Huge advocate for mental illness. Obsessed with sunflowers. Lover of all things black and sparkly. Lover of all people and things.
Brooke Van Allen

Quinnipiac '19

Hi! My name is Brooke and I'm a Senior at Quinnipiac and the CC of our chapter. In addition to blogging, I am passionate about animal welfare, nature and environmentalism, holistic health, cooking, and travel (I Just returned from a semester abroad in Thailand). I'm a psychology major and am infatuated with the human mind and listening to and helping people with anything going on in their lives.