5 Clever Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Halloween is just over a week away.  And for those of you who have yet to choose a costume, it’s about time to panic.  Maybe you’re short on funds and can’t find something cheap and cute enough; maybe you don’t have plans yet; maybe you went costume shopping but were just too picky.  Whatever the reason, you’ve got to get it into gear and decide!

But not to fret, Bobcats.  Here are five super clever Halloween costumes that are easy to DIY:

1.  50 Shades of Grey

2.  Three Blind Mice

3.  Ghostbuster

4.  Cruella de Vil and the Dalmatians

5.  Thing 1 and Thing 2

Feeling inspired yet, collegiettes?  I hope so!

If you aren’t, try this: cut a square out of the center of a white posterboard, then use markers to decorate the border to look like an Instagram photo.  Carry that around all night.  Look!  You’re a selfie!  (This is so much more fun than the go-to white sheet with two eye holes cut out of it.)

Whatever costume you decide to wear, we hope you enjoy your Halloweekend, collegiettes!

Janine Jay

Quinnipiac

I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!