Survive The Weeks Before Spring Break With Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Spring Break has come and gone way too quickly. As we return from our tropical vacations, we are trying to hold on to the sun kissed bodies and sunny memories while we trek back to State College in the snow. With the essentials in hand, there is a chance we’ll get through the rest of the snow showers.

Your #ActuallySheCan Issue

While trying to figure out why you’re no longer reading people magazine by the pool and instead now trying to figure out physics, you pull out your #ActuallySheCan Issue and read about how to be a #GirlBoss.

Your colorful Erin Condren Planner, stickers and dual tip markers:  

Writing your assignments and final exam schedule isn’t quite as hard when you’re using the dual tip markers and writing in your new Erin Condren Planner. Who doesn’t love sparkly stickers and colorful notes?

Your Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towels, and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self Tanning Lotion:

While you are slowly losing your tan, you remember that you have your sublime bronze self-tanning towels and sublime bronze tinted self tanning lotion. You can keep your pretty tan even when you’re daydreaming through the snow covered windows.

Your makeup bag filled with Cystex Tablets, Freedman Beauty Pssst! Dry Shampoo, and Charlotte Tillbury: Hot Lips Samples:

Whether you are getting ready for the weekend or getting ready for class, you pull out your beauty essentials and hit the ground running. When you look good, you feel good, you know?

Your Juicy Couture Choker:

The 90’s are back baby! Chokers are making a comeback and making you the most fashionable one at the party. Your black choker will add some bad girl glam to your outfit for a fun night out.

And when you think you are going to hit a wall, you grab your Juicy Couture Tumblr:

Filling up your stylish coffee cup with have the whole town talking. Between the glitter and the shine, you can do anything with your stylish coffee tumblr in hand. And the caffeine, of course!

So as the spring break scaries are approaching, with these essentials, you can do anything! Happy last days of school, collegiettes!

Photo Credit: 1

Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English.