A-Listers Who Are Ready To Pop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Spring is here and so are many of the hottest celebrities baby bumps. It seems like almost everyone is jumping on the baby train this season and Hercampus has the rundown on the most anticipated new arrivals in Hollywood.

Jessica Simpson

It seems like Jessica Simpson has been pregnant forever. The former Newly Weds star is pregnant with her new fiancée and former NFL players baby Eric Johnson. She recently reveled to Elle Magazine that the pair are expecting a girl.

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon and her new husband Jim Toth will be expecting in the fall of this year. This is the first child for the couple. Reese already has two children, Ava and Deacon with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.

Kourtney Kardashian

Kourney Kardashian and Scott Disick will be expecting a new member of the Kardashian empire this summer. The reality stars are already parents to 2-year-old son Mason. 

Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling tweeted this sweet photo to fans on March 23 saying, “Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way!” Tori’s announcement came just 5 months after giving birth to daughter Hattie in October.

Adriana Lima

The Brazilian Victoria’s Secret model is pregnant for the second time with her former NBA husband Marco Jaric. The couple already has a 2-year-old daughter Valentina.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Another Victoria’s Secret Angel is expecting for the second time. Alessandra Ambrosio, her fiancée Jamie Mazur and their 3-year-old daughter Anja are expecting this summer.

Snooki

Baby makes three for Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and fiancée Jionni LaValle. They couple started dating in 2010 and will be expecting this summer.

Kristin Cavallari

After a they called off their engagement back in November, Kristin Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler will be having a baby this summer. They plan to be married after their baby is born.

Vanessa Lachey

While co-hosting Live! With Kelly, Nick Lachey revealed that he and wife Vanessa are expecting their own bundle of joy this fall.

Uma Therman

This will be Uma and boyfriend Arpad Busson’s first child together, although Uma has two children with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.