This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Nothing warms my heart more than being surrounded by thousands of people who also never got over their emo phase, which is why my favorite day of the year is the day of Warped Tour.

Unfortunately, however, the annual concert is coming to an end. Warped Tour 2018 will be the last of its kind so, it is time for all the pop-punk lovers and metalheads and anyone in the middle to come together to make the last one, the best one ever!!

The tour will start in Pomona, California and will end in Palm Beach Florida, but have no fear, there are plenty of dates in between! So whether you are in Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York or anywhere else in the US, there will be a date near you!

So the big question now,

Who is performing?

Warped tour has released the bands performing March 1st. Those bands include, but are not limited to;

• 3OH!3

• All Time Low

• The Amity Affliction

• Asking Alexandria

• August Burns Red

• Bowling for Soup

• Crown the Empire

• Falling in Reverse

• Four Year Strong

• Issues

• The Maine

• Mayday Parade

• Real Friends

• Silverstein

• Simple Plan

• Sum 41

• Taking Back Sunday

• The Used

• Underoath

So whether you want to chill and listen to your favorite early 2000’s bands, rock out to some screamo or relive your sad, angsty days, warped tour is the perfect place for you!

Image Credits: 1 2 3 4

Sorya Nasir

PS Behrend

Native of Santa Clara, CA Senior at Penn State Behrend Management Information Systems Major HerCampus PS Behrend, President Alpha Sigma Alpha
Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.