This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Sometimes you just wanna stay in, be lazy and have a movie night, while you eat your weight in junk food and curl up in an excessive amount of blankets. So grab your snacks and gather the girls up for a movie marathon. I’ve put together a list of the perfect movies to watch with your friends on a night in!

1. A Cinderella Story

This is one of those movies I can rewatch 100 times and never get bored of. Also, Austin Ames was the first fictional character setting our standards high since 2004.

2. The Spectacular Now

The perfect coming of age movie.

3. The First Time

Yet another coming of age movie about two high schoolers who meet at a party and quickly become infatuated with each other. Also Dylan O’Brien- do I need to say more?

4. Two Night Stand

When a one night stand turns into two nights due to a snow storm, uh oh.

5. The Fault in Our Stars

Grab some tissues for this one.

6. She’s the Man

A classic throwback and of course the first time we all fell in love with Channing Tatum.

7. A Walk to Remember

Another perfect movie to watch if you want to cry for two hours straight.

8. Mean Girls

Of course, this movie had to make the list, it’s a classic and so #fetch. We probably all know it by heart.

9. 10 Things I Hate About You

This movie made us fall in love with Heath Ledger even more.

10. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Such a relatable movie and perfect to watch with your friends!!

11. Friends With Benefits

Because who doesn’t love these two?

12. The Last Song

Because is it really a girl’s movie night without a couple Nicolas Sparks movies?

13. 13 Going on 30

A girl who’s sick of the social structures of junior high is transformed into a grownup overnight. This movie will have you and your friends LOLing.

14. The Princess Diaries

A CLASSIC

15. The Hot Chick

OK but seriously this movie will have you and your friends peeing your pants laughing!

Image Credits: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.