Online Shopping Websites you NEED to Use!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

As students, it’s hard to make time for some of the important things in life… SHOPPING!  There are just not enough hours in the day to head to the Providence Place Mall or Thayer Street to load up on the newest trends.  However, it is easy to take a little study break and do some online shopping, sending the hottest styles right to your mailbox!  Here are some websites that you (and your bank)  will definitely appreciate for those times when your just don’t have enough time!

1.     Tobi- One of the better known websites, Tobi provides the latest fashion styles, usually at a discounted price.  The best part is that when you first sign up, your entire first order is 50% off!

2.     Asos-  This site has a variety of clothes from daily wear to party clothes for a totally affordable price.  Definitely perfect for a college girl on a budget!

3.     SheInside- This website, that I newly discovered myself, has proven that you can find exactly what you’re looking for at your desired price.  This site has anything you could imagine at amazing prices!

4.     LookbookStore- This online boutique is perfect if you want something that no one else has.  We all love boutiques since they only carry limited amounts of a certain item, guaranteeing complements on your outfit.

5.     RueLaLa- This site has anything you can imagine for as much as half the price.  What makes Rue La La so awesome is that they will email you each day the select items that are on sale, varying from clothes, to accessories to home décor!

Faith Hollis

Providence

On an endless search to find the the best internship, the best food, and the best shoes; wherever these may bring me. CC at Providence College, Marketing Major.