This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

You can find this week’s campus celebrity storming the court at Providence College’s very own basketball games. Kris Dunn is very talented and definitely has every college basketball fan’s attention. You may only see the Kris on the court, but read below to learn more about him!

Name: Kris Dunn

Hometown: New London Connecticut

Age: 20

Year: 2016

Major: Social Science/Business Marketing

When did you realize basketball was going to be a big part of your life?Basketball became a big part of my life during my freshman year in high school. I took basketball seriously once colleges started to recruit me as a player, and I knew I could get a full scholarship to college, which would make me once step closer to my dream. My dream is to play professional basketball for the Boston Celtics.

What is your proudest moment in your basketball career? My proudest moment in basketball was going undefeated my junior in high school and winning the state championship game.

What made you choose Providence College? I chose Providence College because of the basketball program, but also it close to home so I could always visit my family. In addition, Providence College has a great academic program with cute girls all around campus.

What is your favorite part about being on the Providence College Basketball Team? My favorite part on the basketball team is just being able to bond with my brother everyday and making memories that will always last.

Have you ever been stopped in a public place and asked for an autograph? There was a time where nearly 40 kids tackled me to make sure I gave them my autograph in the mall, which was honoring because there’s no better feeling than kids looking up to you as a role model.

When you’re not on the court, what do you spend your time doing?I’m as normal as any other kid on campus, I go play the video game with the team, go to lunch, movies with ladies, and go out from time to time.

What is something on your “bucket list”?I know this crazy but I always wanted a pet monkey.

What is your idea of the perfect date? A perfect date is a simple date to me. I need a lady that could make me laugh and eat food and could dance. So I would say going out to eat and then to the club to have fun. And of course she has to look good.

What is your go to pick up line?  I got multiple pick up lines for different type of women in different type of scenarios, I’m not going to reveal any of my secrets.

I am a junior at Providence College where I study Marketing. I'm also a chipotle enthusiast, coffee addict, Parks & Recreation fanatic, and a proud contributor to Her Campus.  
Faith Hollis

Providence

On an endless search to find the the best internship, the best food, and the best shoes; wherever these may bring me. CC at Providence College, Marketing Major.